[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: - Condolences to Joan, re Lady Bug

Julie Juwles Johnson juwles at bigpond.com
Sat Jul 18 07:15:07 EDT 2009

Dear Birdie

Would you please convey my deepest condolences to Joan on the passing of her beloved Lady Bug?   That piggy has been around all the years I've been a part of this digest, and I'll miss not hearing her name on this Digest.  I know Lady Bug was very deeply loved by Joan, and the extended piggy community.   Joan should be and can be very proud of keeping her Lady Bug happy and healthy for such a very long time!   She is one great slave........ I hope I am able to follow in her footsteps and keep mine around that long.

Would you please pass on to Joan my prayers of comfort, love, and priceless memories of her Lady Bug?

Sad regards
Julie + all her beloved piggies from Oz

"Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened."