[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences for Debbie

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Jul 19 22:17:29 EDT 2009

Although I am late in writing this, I have two candles lit -- one for
Debbie and one for her piggies who have gone before her to the Bridge.
It is so hard to imagine that she is truly gone.  She was so full of
kindness, spirit, and life.  I must admit that I am at a bit of a loss
in understanding her passing.  Why did one so sweet, generous, and
giving have to leave us at much too young an age?  I keep an archive of
many of my personal mails, and I am so thankful to have many from her.
As yet, I haven't been able to bring myself to read them all, but as I
do, I know she will come back to life through her words.  We were so
lucky to have her as a cherished member of the Digest.  When I wrote her
last, I believe she had already passed into a coma.  However, I said
something that I will repeat here: "Wherever you are, near or far, you
will always be a light in our hearts."

Debbie, we will miss you dearly.

Pete, Sarah, and Joy, we are so very sorry for your loss.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday