[Gpdd] [MISC] Snowy Bear Loves You and Michael

Ann Evans ann.evans at hintlink.com
Thu Jul 23 00:16:26 EDT 2009

Dear Corrine,
I am crying so hard I can hardly see what I am typing. I just want you
to know that you are not responsible for the death of Snowy Bear. No
matter how well meaning your vet may have been, she did a procedure
without your permission and without the knowledge of how to treat Snowy
Bear properly. I hope you can find in your heart to forgive your vet for
what she did. But you did nothing wrong. You had no way of seeing the
future or predicting what your vet was going to do. There are so many
piggys out there that need you and Michael to adopt them and love them
like you did for Snowy Bear. You can never replace him but you have so
much love to give to others that you must go on living to share that
love. Snowy Bear was so lucky to have you and Michael. I wish I could
take all your pain away.

Sincerely,

Ann and the Rescued Piggys of Piggyville, Tampa Florida USA.