[Gpdd] Rescue

grace ramp gracetheface at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 23 17:28:06 EDT 2009

If any of you check out the Metropolitan Guinea Pig Rescue down in the Maryland/D.C. area, I have applied to adopt Cupcake and Latte.  They are so adorable.  Wish me luck.  I think I will get them because I adopted Oreo from there years ago.  The three I currently have just never bonded with me and I REALLLLLYYYYY need a lap pig, which Cupcake is.  And poor Latte has had a hard life so far so I plan to spoil her like no pig has ever been spoiled.  Talk to you soon.
Grace, Gus, Rusty & Babe with Oreo and Pork Chop at the Bridge