[Gpdd] ANNOUCEMENT- Debbie's candle lighting

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Fri Jul 24 00:16:56 EDT 2009

Here is the list I have so far for Debbie's candle lighting. If a correction needs made or you would like added to the list please let me know by Sunday evening. I will be putting the list in alphabetical order, but here it is for now:

Illinois-
-Jean & Andy- Moline

England-
-Penny- East Sussex
-M- South East
-Stefanie & The Surrey Squeakers- Camberley, Surrey

New York-
-Joanne & family- Mahopac
-Kathy- Ridge

Canada-
-Joanne G.- Ontario
-Kristen & the Critter Crew- Hamilton, Ontario

Ohio-
-Alge- Logan

Maryland-
-Audrey & Gordon- Burtonsville

Australia-
-Glynis- Croydon, Victoria, Australia
-Julie- Witta, Queensland

Nebraska-
-Birdie- LaVista

Indiana-
-Mary Ann, with Mocha, Skunky & James- Mishawaka

North Carolina-
-Leah- Charlotte

Colorado-
-Kathy-