[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCEMENT] New Member Here

Tiffany MacAllister tmacallister at musician.org
Fri Jul 24 16:42:15 EDT 2009

Hi, my name is Tiffy and my Guinea Pig's name is S'mores.
My boyfriend bought him for me as a surprise because I had been really
wanting Guinea Pigs and had been gathering all the necessary supplies.
Well, I've had S'mores for a little over a month now. So far, everything
is well and we're looking for a companion for him.
He's a sweet little thing, and he makes me wonder why I never wanted a
Guinea Pig before. It's nice to meet you all and I look forward to
becoming
a part of this group and so does S'mores. Here are two pictures of him:
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff283/vanillaxtiffy/smores007.jpg
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff283/vanillaxtiffy/n004.jpg

--
How Strong is Your Score?