[Gpdd] ANNOUNCE: G-force

Janna Hoskin janna at thehoskincentre.com
Mon Jul 27 14:28:01 EDT 2009

I am desperate to see it, by my BF refuses because it will be ridiculous. I
have tried pointing out that this is half the point, but no go. Is anyone on
this list in Saskatoon? I don't know many people here yet, and the only
person I have met so far who would probably enjoy the movie is the girl from
the pet store (who was as excited as I was to learn that it is actually
possible to have a capybara as a pet). I don't know how sane it is to ask a
sales rep if they would like to see a movie with you, but I will do it if
necessary! :D

-Janna

"Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be
normal." Albert Camus
"I want to remake the world; anything less is not worth the trouble." Karen
Cushman