[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT- Debbie's candle lighting

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Mon Jul 27 20:32:31 EDT 2009

Here is the final list. Please check it to make sure I have your info correct. If anything needs changed let me know. I would like to get the list posted to her memorial website Tue. or Wed. Here it is in alphabetical order:

-Australia-
Glynis- Croydon, Victoria, Australia
Julie- Witta, Queensland

-Canada-
Joanne G.- Ontario
Kirsten & the Critter Crew- Hamilton, Ontario

-England-
Penny- East Sussex
M- South East
Stefanie & The Surrey Squeakers- Camberley, Surrey

-The Netherlands-
Mikey & the Winky Girls + Chico- The Hague
Janneke & The Winky Team- Haarlem

-New Zealand-
Suzy & Rocky- Auckland

-Saskatchewan-
Pat S.- Regina

-United States-

-California-
Joanie- Penryn

-Colorado-
Kathy

-Florida-
Ann Evans- Tampa

-Illinois-
Jean & Andy- Moline

-Indiana-
Mary Ann, with Mocha, Skunky & James- Mishawaka

-Maryland-
Audrey & Gordon- Burtonsville

-Nebraska-
Birdie- LaVista