[Gpdd] MISC.: G Force model

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 30 16:48:35 EDT 2009

I actually got to meet Stella, the teddy piggie who posed for one of the characters in the movie. She lived with the movie makers for three months, and they studied her movement and anatomy to get things right. Stella was already a show pig (as in the show ring), by the way. Jet black, very mellow, and unaffected by her three months of fame.
And she had the densest hair I've ever felt. It was an honor to meet her.
My twenty-one-year-old son is taking me to the movie for my birthday. I'll make my report as soon as possible.
Joanie