[Gpdd] MISC.: G Force

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 30 22:15:34 EDT 2009

I saw the movie and really enjoyed it. It was replete with humor, adventure, suspense, surprises, and tenderness--everything anypig would want in a movie. The animation was excellent, and the characters were loveable and believable. I cringed every time a piggie fell, though, remembering the horror of having Hershey squirm out of my hand so many times. I would've loved to have seen more swagger in the males and heard a purr or wheek escape on occasion. It would've captured even more of the native cuteness of the piggies. And they might've been tempted to snatch at the grass during the lawn scene.
Overall, it was a movie I'll have to buy. Hershey will love it, no doubt!
One of my all time favorite animals is the mole. How sweet to see two favorite animals together. I even have a mole collection along with my GP collection. Is that weird or what???

Joanie