[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: Pirate adventure

Stefanie Duffy stefanieduffy at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 14 14:00:17 EDT 2009

Hello everybody, it's The Surrey Squeakers here and today we caught a mystery PigAir flight to join you on your pirate adventure. They wouldn't tell us the precise destination but the pilot knew where we had to go. We will check our Garmins to see where we are when we arrive! Tequila is obviously taking our participation very seriously. She came down the ramp for breakfast veggies yesterday with one back leg at a funny angle and was limping around the pen. We told her she can have the part of Long John Silver without such a performance and she was only half limping by the time we left. (Slave could see nothing wrong with foot). See you soon!