[Gpdd] MISC Condolences for Anastasia

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Fri Jul 31 16:45:33 EDT 2009

Jean and Andy,

I was so sorry to read that Anastasia has left you for the Rainbow Bridge.

When older piggies come to live at Piggyfriends, I always wish that I had had them as babes so that I could enjoy them for longer but whatever time they are here with me it is never enough.

It is such a shame that the Potter's tablets did not help Anastasia as they did my Diamond.

One becomes even more attached to the ones that need our special help and the memories of taking Anastasia around with you will stay with you forever. I have had piggies that travelled everywhere with me and I think that the saddest part of losing them is when I turn up for work without my carrier and portable pen and have to explain to my clients why my invalid is no longer with me.

I am glad that Anastasia shared some wonderful times with you both as one of the precious Misfits.

Our sincere condolences on her passing.

R.I.P. little princess. Safe at the Rainbow Bridge, free from pain and able to run about with all of your friends.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.