[Gpdd] MISC Piggy Cake

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Mon Jun 1 12:33:37 EDT 2009

What a wonderful cake, Jocelyn. It made us all smile here at Piggyfriends. Such a good idea to make an Edgeworth cake. If I made one of those it would have to be of my Buttons, who is smooth coated chocolate all over, with ruby eyes so I could use a cherry.

I've never made a piggy cake but I do make piggy cookies using cutters that Joan, slave to the Lady Bug, sent me one Christmas.

Here's a silly pigture of some gingerbread pigs. Photobucket keeps messing up so I hope this works.

http://s720.photobucket.com/albums/ww201/Piggyfriends/?action=view&current=Gingerpigs.jpg

Has anyone heard from Joan lately? It is quite a while since her last message and I wonder how she and Lady Bug are getting on.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.