[Gpdd] HEALTH: Herbie

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 1 23:24:39 EDT 2009

It was a tough call with Herbie. We tend to hold out and hope something will fix things when we want them so badly. We know you suffered along with your dear one. She's at peace now and forever, I just hope you're not beating yourself up over this. We're here, I believe, to learn and to love. You were doing both with Herbie, and, in turn, we learned from your experience and will apply that to our own situations using our own judgment. Right decision? Wrong decision? I don't know, but if I have piggies long enough, I'll be making the same sort of life or death judgment someday myself, and I know I'll have my GPSD friends to help me thorough it, even if they don't agree with me. I wish the same for you.

Joanie