[Gpdd] MISC.: Lynn's butterfly story

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 1 23:29:48 EDT 2009

Thank you, Lynn, for sharing your story. I'm so glad you had such a wonderful dad, and that you were given comfort in such a heartwarming way. When my dad had cancer and was about to give up, God kept sending him hummingbirds to lift his spirits. Years later, when he left us for Heaven, I received western bluebirds whenever I needed a lift. Haven't seen that many since that one difficult year. He was my very best friend. I'm so grateful for the time we had.

With deepest sympathy,
Joanie