[Gpdd] Misc; Good to hear from you

M mfug at live.co.uk
Tue Jun 2 02:58:26 EDT 2009

Hi Lynn, its good to hear from you again even though your news was so sad.

Sorry I have not been in contact before but I didnt know if you were well enough for emails and then my pc crashed losing all my data, then windows closed my email account so I had no access to email addresses, I opened a new email account only for them to close it a few weeks later at which point my old account had been reopened, so its fun and games here.

I am sorry about the loss of your father he sounds like a wonderful man.

On the subject of butterflies apparently the UK this year is being invaded by millions of butterflies from Africa, Painted Ladies I believe, there are so many of them it even made it onto the breakfast news yesterday.

I hope you will soon feel strong enough to come back and join us on the digest, but at your own pace, your funny stories are very much missed.

PS Fugly says he has no objection to dating 2 lovely ladies, although maybe you shouldnt mention that to Samantha or Merri, not sure how open minded these ladies are.