[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Baby Hamlet

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue Jun 2 19:58:42 EDT 2009

Tex and Donna, it was with much sadness that we read of Baby Hamlet's passing.    We are so very sorry that he didn't want his dinner and then went to the Bridge soon afterwards, as you were holding him.  We hope you will find comfort in remembering all of your happy memories of him, such as how you rescued him and his brother, Snuffles, and how you nursed him back to health from both a severe mite infestation and an inner ear infection.  He was so lucky to find your family and to be loved during a wonderful lifespan of six or seven years.  Amazing, too, that he was a bladder stone piggie who never needed surgery; it sounds as though he should be written up in a veterinary textbook.  Please accept our belated condolences on Baby Hamlet's passing.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday