[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Daisy the hamster

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue Jun 2 20:14:54 EDT 2009

Jaime and Mimi, we send our belated condolences on the passing of your hamster Daisy.  It is so sad that she was only with you for ten months, but we know those were very happy times for her.  We are so very sorry that she developed a tumor and quickly went downhill, but the important thing is that she knew how much she was loved.  We hope Daisy enjoyed being an honorary guinea pig here on the Digest, too.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday