[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences Spunky

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue Jun 2 20:24:07 EDT 2009

Birdie, Miss Perky, and Miss Pooky, we were so happy when Spunky recovered from his leg paralysis, and it was such a shock to read that he had passed on to the Bridge.  We hope you will find comfort in knowing that your love and care helped him recover; it is so touching to hear of how he was running and playing on the porch as if to show you how much you had done for him.  Spunky was such a lucky boy that you rescued him, and we are glad you were able to be with him as he made his final journey and also that he was able to hear Steve's voice once more -- so sweet.  We have no doubt that he was indeed waiting to listen to Steve one last time.  Please accept our condolences on his passing.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday