[Gpdd] [MISC]<Feeds explained>

Danniëlle d.quadakkers at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 05:07:50 EDT 2009

Hello Igor and all the others,

Thanks for all the info, I suppose you get any help with all the WEB 2.0
things? We get a lot of help from Danniëlle although we started with these
things almost a year ago.

When we have more time (we love to sleep whole day!) we promise to update
our blog more often. Maybe we can make a public Netvibes page with some
interesting Guinea Pig links? If you are interested, just send us an e-mail.

By thy way, we like this mailinglist very much but are a bit shy to reply,
that's because we are still practising our English ;-)

Lots of love,
Meg and Mickey x

gekkeflappies at gmail.com
http://gekkeflappies.web-log.nl