[Gpdd] [MISC]<Hey Meg and Mickey>

Janneke guinygirl at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 13:25:05 EDT 2009

Hey Meg and Mickey!

This is Igor! Yes our slave helps me with all the puterstuff. But she told
us that your slave is waaay more advanced at it than she is.

Dont worry about your english btw, it's just fine and the gpddpigs are very
tolerant. We werent sure about our english  either when we started (maybe it
still isnt that great; but at least we're more confident)

Do you know how to make a netvibes page where several people can contribute?
(without sharing the same account..)

Lots of wheeks!
Igor
P.s. fugly just told me he is also building his own netvibes page. Cool huh
;-)