[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: More on da pirating event and when...

DaPiggyPirates at aol.com DaPiggyPirates at aol.com
Wed Jun 3 23:35:49 EDT 2009

Hello Every Pig,

          Wheese hopes dat you all be getting ready for da pirating voyage.
Hmmm...June 12th -- Alge has to go into da hospital for an overnight "sleep
study." Sure hope she sleeps dare. Days going to makes her leave at 6 AM on
Saturday the 13th. She hates dat. Doze of you what knows Alge already know
dat she has a problem wif days and nights. She doesn't go in until 7:45 pm,
however, so da event can still get underway dat Friday and Saturday.

     What say you, piggies? Sing it out! Would another date be better? Dis
coming Saturday nots be good 'cause me and Barnacle Bill be "Best Mans" at a
double wedding. Its will be a long affair. Course da weddings not start
until 6 PM but dare be one ceremony following da udder. Can't youse imagine us
in our custom made duds? We be gentlepigs for a night. Wheek wheek!   <----
dat be a laugh.

     Da 12th still looks best to us buts youse be the pigticipants so
wheese needs yur input. By da way, dare be a chance dat along wif swilling down
da carrot rum (yum!), running barefoot in da white sands, and digging for
buried treasure, we might gets a chance for some real pirating maneuvers. Dare
be some sailing da seas dat be destructive to harmless giant sea turtles and
udder good creatures.

     If wheese sees dem, we hoist our colors and goes after dem for real,
so don't be bring no plastic swords and cutlessses. Doze who want to can
board anudder shape ship and be safe if dat happens, and da rest of us WILL give
chase.

     Closer to da date, Shipwreck Sam (I think dat be his name), used to be
Manny da Boars Lit' Pig (dare slave be Sandy) but he be grown now and be
fearless, he will fill youse in about da background of deese desperate sea
turtles. Sea turtles, day be important to us and have even helped some of us
pirates. So fair be fair. Wheese will fight to help preserve dem. And da
cannons on our ship not just be for decorations, ye lads and lassies.

Yur friend and captain,
Captain Jack