[Gpdd] misc; Netvibes + Bits

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Thu Jun 4 10:57:27 EDT 2009

Hello Piggies and People, me and Fugly have joined the Netvibe revolution, our public page is called Fugly's Things if any other Netviber's want to be friends.

We dont have much on there yet, need to dedicate some time to it at the weekend.

Could someone send us the link to Jodie and Peaches pigtures again as we think it must be on the email account that we cant get to. We cant find it on the one we can access.

We love Jocelyn's piggy cake and Penny's piggy biscuits, just looking at them made me (M) hungry, but how can you eat them lol?

M + Fugly the Futuristic Piggy