[Gpdd] silly; Pirating Dates

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Thu Jun 4 11:19:23 EDT 2009

Hey Velvet and Onyx, rose petals are good but so is carrot rum (evil chuckle) dont worry I am sure the boys will be sneaking plenty with them (wink, wink) and it would be heavy for you little ones to carry.

Could you ask your Mummy to do a special bouquet of rose petals for me to give to Merri.

Dont worry I will still be bringing you and the other girls the special lettuce bouquets I promised, just dont tell Mummy where they have gone (heeheehee)

Now I need to check when is it we are going??

Fugly the Forgetful