[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Little John

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu Jun 4 13:43:21 EDT 2009

Jocelyn, Flashbang Fatbottom, and Edgeworth, we had so hoped that Little John would recover, and we are so very sorry to hear that he has passed on to the Bridge.  Yes, we definitely understand how much you miss him; our piggies take pieces of our hearts to the Bridge when they leave us.  Thank you for sharing some of his adorable photos.  He certainly knew how to relax on his bedding and his favorite blanket, and how cute to see him watching the Roomba pass by.  His coloration reminds me a lot of my dearly departed Calliiope <sniff>, with the "pants" he was wearing.  How sweet that Flashbang Fatbottom looked up to him so much and even memorized things he did; we hope that Flashbang will be OK.  We know that Little John certainly missed Fireball when he went to the Bridge, and we bet they are now reunited and having a wonderful time.  Please know that he was so lucky to be a beloved member of your family, and please accept our condolences.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday