[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Pigglet

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu Jun 4 13:44:14 EDT 2009

Tina, Boris, and CoCoa, we're glad you've joined the Digest, but we are very sorry to hear that you recently lost Pigglet.  Please accept our condolences.  We are sure that Pigglet had a wonderful life with you and knew how much you loved him.  It is good that you have a new friend for Boris, too.  We're not sure if Boris might be biting CoCoa, but it is normal, at least in our experience, for one piggie to decide he wants whatever the other piggie has.  If our Tumbleweed is drinking from a water bottle, our Friday wants to come drink from that one, too.  Please do give us an update on how your guys are doing.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday