[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Herbie

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu Jun 4 13:45:29 EDT 2009

Shweta and Kirby, please accept our condolences on Herbie's passing.  We are so very sorry that she had a bladder stone and survived her surgery, but then passed away.  Sometimes it can be so hard to know whether or not to put a piggie through surgery or help them on to the Bridge.  Our Sunshine had two bladder stone surgeries but ultimately had to be helped to the other side, and I still second-guess myself about everything.  It sounds like you had a wonderful vet team, and we will await hearing about the process they invented on the spur of the moment to remove one of her stones.  Please know that Herbie knew how hard you were trying to get her well and that she understood how much you loved her.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday