[Gpdd] Virtual: To Jodi da Pig

joedee1986 at verizon.net joedee1986 at verizon.net
Thu Jun 4 16:16:01 EDT 2009

Der  Capt'n Jack & Barnacle Bill

Tank yu fur sending the messeg to Lil Pig.  He is going to be my boy fried!

Peaches is in mournign fur Manny da Boar.  Maybe Capt'n Jack or Barnacle Bill can spen time wif her on the pirate trip so she won be lonely.

Our slaves wil be away from here til the 14th so can the trip start then?  They wan to see us off an say goodby.

Jodie the Jolly Cavy and Pegleg Peaches (caus she has one short leg)