[Gpdd] MISC: Mamapacha went to the bridge

Carol Riley bearkat1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 4 22:06:52 EDT 2009

It is with a very heavy heart that I inform you my last piggie, Mamapacha, has gone to the rainbow bridge.  She left Monday morning about 1030.  Thank goodness I was home to be with her.

I adopted Mamapacha when she was about 1 1/2 or 2 years old and was fortunate enough to have her for five more years.  I just started a website - pigventures.com - in which she is the star storyteller. (Still under construction.)

Mamapacha was a tomato loving girl - I would even give her a bath and she would tolerate it without complaint as long as I was holding a tomato piece for her!  I planted two tomato plants over her resting spot in our yard.

I now have a question for the group - I live near Jacksonville, NC and believe there is a woman who does rescues in Jacksonville.  Does anyone know how I can get in touch with her?  My preference has always been rescue/adoption of the little ones.  You can email me privately at bearkat1 at yahoo.com or post here.

I hope all is well with the pigs and slaves of this group.  You have always been a huge comfort and wealth of knowledge.

Carol (now pigless) and rabbit Oxford