[Gpdd] Announce: Bertie Pig & Sweet are ENGAGED!!!

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Sat Jun 6 01:43:31 EDT 2009

Hello there, Piggies & Slaves!
As wheeee Celebrate the 1 Year Anniversary
of Teddy & Princess, I have some even More
EXCITING news...the Engagement of Bertie Pig
& Sweetie!!! They started out as Pen Pals...then
Bertie fell madly in Love and asked Sweetie to
be his Girlfriend last Valentine's Day. And then
he fell even More deeply in Love with her and
decided that it was time to Pop the Question. He
was Thrilled when his Sweetie Pie said, "YES!"
on June 3...Wheeeek!!

Please join me in CONGRATULATING the
Bride 'n Groom to be! Hip...Hip...Hurray!!!!

I have a feeling there's gonna be a lot of veggie
feasts happening this wheeeekend. :D

   Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeps,
Proud Slave to Princess Snowflake & Bertie Pig :-)