[Gpdd] MISC: Piggy Attitude and the woes of diarrhea

jaaladog jaaladog at bellsouth.net
Sat Jun 6 21:12:12 EDT 2009

Hello all of my awesome piggy friends and families,

I am trying to get back into the swing of things here and therefore, wanted
to tell you the latest on my girl's behavior.

As you all know, we have not been here for a bit and therefore, Samantha's
boyfriend, Fugly, has made moves on a new female.  Fugly, in true bore
fashion, generously offered to share his attentions with both young ladies.
When I relayed this bit of news to Samantha, she looked at me, raised her
little eyebrows , snorted "Humph!, typical bore!" and turned her back to me.
She then proceeded to march, in a huff, into her pigloo.  I keep hearing her
in there, muttering and kung Fu Piggy kicking the inside of the igloo.  If
I'm not mistaken, I believe I heard Fugly mentioned a time or two.  Ah well,
hopefully, her offended pride will mend soon and she will be back to her
usual bossy self.

As I reported earlier, Tabitha recently had a bout with diarrhea.  Come to
find out, it was entirely my fault as I was overloading her with one of her
favs, strawberries.  Every day, I would pick her up an run my finger around
her little bottom to see if I felt any stiff hair or ickiness there.  Hey,
it's my only option, what can I say?  She suffered this indignity with
squeaks and a lot of jumping around, but at last, I noticed that most of it
was gone.  There was this one spot though, that did not seem to be cleaning
off.  I repeatedly wiped it with soapy water then clear water and patted it
dry with a towel.  Nothing.  Still there, day after day.  So, finally, I put
about 2 inches of warm soapy water in my bathroom sink and decided to let
her kind of soak in it for a Few moments, hoping that would clear up the
problem.  Well, the sink is rounded, so she really couldn't go anywhere,
especially with wet little footsies.

She was running 'round and 'round in there, trying to find any way out.  I
could have put a load of undies in there for washing, such was her
agitation!  Finally, I reached down and again, ran my finger around her,
uhm, entrance.  Darn!  Still there.   Them, it dawned on me, this wasn't
just diarrhea... this was the poo to surpass all poo... a piggleberry!  Yes,
their it was and it wasn't coming out with mere soap and water.

So, I started trying to work it loose and when it stubbornly clung to her
hair, I sort of gave it a little tug and worked it loose.  I hate to admit
it, but a few entrance hairs were lost in the act of removing the
piggleberry.  Tabby gave a squawk and leapt straight up from the sink onto
my shirt front.  How she managed it, I'm not sure, but she did.  Then,
straight up my shirt to under my chin where she proceed to mutter and lick
me.  I'm not sure if she was fussing at me to knock it off, for pig's sake
or just trying to kiss up to me and make me feel sorry for her so I would
stop.
Either way, the piggleberry is now history and Tabby is now starting over
with a clean slate, or, er, uhm, bottom.

The girls send their love and hugs to all of you, as do I.  Thanks again for
all your support and well wishes during the last weeks.  You have meant more
to me than you can possibly know.

Hugs & Whisker Kisses,

Lynn, a huffy Samantha and an embarrassed Tabitha