[Gpdd] MISC: CONDOLENCES FOR Pinky

cavyhaven1 at netzero.com cavyhaven1 at netzero.com
Sun Jun 7 13:23:26 EDT 2009

Stacy and Hubbie, I am so sorry to hear of your loss.  Pinky sounded very special to you, you did a fine job raising him and could not have noticed his discomfort any sooner because they are prey animals and give us few clues until it is too late.  Again we here at Cavyhaven wish all of those who have lost a furball lately much comfort, it seems to be so many.  Stacy I tried to write you individually because your story reminded me alot of one of mine, I too felt as though I was "too busy" to notice but now have realized that there is only so much we can do - but the mail was sent back to me saying that I had the wrong address.  I am nursing two of my girls at the time, one from bumble foot and an erupted cyst on her side and one from UTI/Bladder stones.  I know the feeling of loss very well having lost many many piggies in the past.  Hugs to all Kate from Cavyhaven, and Tuesday, Hello Kitty, and Maggie as well.