[Gpdd] silly; Message to Shipwreck Sam

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Mon Jun 8 11:24:00 EDT 2009

Hey Buddy, I would love to help you out with your date, but you have got me and Igor mixed up.

Igor is the one with the convertible ;)

As for dating advice dont ask me I am in enough trouble as it is.

You see I thought Samantha had gone off me and I was heartbroken and lonely and sad, then Merri told me she had a crush on me and like any boy would I decided it would be fun to date her.

Well it turns out that Samantha hadnt dumped me she had just not been able to contact me :( so now she wants to kick my butt.

I did offer to date both of them, but Samantha wasnt going for that idea and I havent heard from Merri recently so I may be dateless myself.

Young love its sooo hard and you are just starting out!!

Do you have the link to the pigtures of Jodie and Peaches silly puter lost my link.

Fugly the Fearless (except of Samantha kicking my butt then I am really afraid)