[Gpdd] (Gpdd) [ANNOUNCEMENT] Piglets

ellen garrison elmga at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 8 11:10:37 EDT 2009

Welcome 4 babies from mom Sammie and dad Angel.  They are all still with mom and now are 2 weeks old.  I think there are 2 boys and 2 girls, but need to study more. Needless to say, i don't want to breed piggies. however I got them (and first kid, Sheila) at pet store when Sammie was already pregnant although I didn't know.  I got them on 4.14.09 and she gave birth 5.23.09 and Angel has always been "the boy next door" in my care.

They say they are sexually mature at 3 weeks, please-- does any one know for sure, and / or the best way to tell?

from Ellen, and piggies Rufie, Cheyenie, Kaloey, Angel, Sammie, Sheila, and the four guinea infants