[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Boris in OZ needs help

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Mon Jun 8 22:15:45 EDT 2009

Hi my lovely friends xxxxxxxxxxx
Boris the piggie up north in victoria actually border of new south wales
needs our help.
His mummy slave is trying to buy a drug for his fungal problem she
thinks it's spelt FORINOX i can not find it on google but it's something
that's recommended.  She tried to buy another drug from USA........but
they wont let her import it :o(
Boris is not that old and he's been thru absolute hell........a very
long story but the worst part is he's been paralysed partially and was
in splint he broke his back :o(.........he's had so many problems since
and now his mummy slave is beside herself with worry........
can anyone suggest a product that we can get?  she's tried the Gorgeous
Guinea products....they help a little but has been advised to get the
other product.
This is the info she's just emailed me....

This is Itraconazole.
Brand names,Candistat, Itroel, Itrizole, Oriconazole, Sporal, Triasporn.

can anyone help??????

a very worried aussie
Glynis, Velvet and Onyx (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx