[Gpdd] HEALTH more info on Boris.....

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Mon Jun 8 23:01:38 EDT 2009

I've just had some more corro from Bonnie and Boris........her mum has
been literally trawling the internet for her.......this is the latest
they've come up with.

Any ideas or comments anyone???????????????

""just wanted to as what you think of this? its called colloidal silver
50% solution,

my mum has recommended it, it is based on the theory back with sars and
bad dieases that rich people didnt get sick because they ate off
silver,they have now created this which apparently has amazing effects
on the immune system and many illness's/infections.just thought you may
be able to ask some of your friends about it?

its not a drug its completely herbal and the only side effect is if you
take to much for a long period of time your skin can turn a grey blue
colour,mum has worked out a minimum dose but we need to try and find the
actual correct dose for his weight/condition

the does i will be giving Boris in about 30 mins will be

.2ml.

its not a very known treatment but it may just work xxxxx""

Glynis, Velvet and Onyx (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx