[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge - Tater Tot

Ms B goldstein shortygoldstein at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 8 23:57:20 EDT 2009

It's with sad news that I have to report the passing of Tater Tot.
He was acting real strange this morning and was just lying around so this afternoon I went to nudge him, he stood up and fell to  his side and he was shaking some.
Long story short, got him to the vet,  trying to stand but was not having success.
Got to the vet, saw him seen right away, and he said we could run tests...etc...give medicine....In knew that even if I did that there would not be a lot of time left with him
Vet seemed to think it was nerouglogical since he was falling over, etc....equlibrium was messed up or somerthing..
And yesterday he seemed fine......  :(
So.....I had to make the decision, I knew he was not going to get better especially being 5 1/2 years old...
RIP little man...........