[Gpdd] Misc: Change weekend for pirating adventure

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Tue Jun 9 01:16:38 EDT 2009

Hi All,

     I am looking at my calendar and see several things that I've
forgotten. Would it be convenient for all to schedule for the weekend beginning
Friday the 19th or Sat the 20th. The 21st would be Father's Day but there could
be just a lull in activities during some or all of that day? I hate to put
this off but i know two people --besides me - who   wish t would be later. Any
problems anyone. And if its acceptable, Which day do we start on Friday or
Sat? (6-19/6-20) Each could start on which ever day would be best.

Let me know. Remember, addresses for response:
"Da Piggy Pirates at aol.com"    (no quotation marks however    )

Alge and the   jolly piggy pirate crew