[Gpdd] MISC John's Rainbow Bridge link

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Tue Jun 9 11:35:21 EDT 2009

Thank you, John, for posting the link to the Rainbow Bridge words.

Our Rodentologists have made a copy of the poem with a piggy picture, an angel and a rainbow, which they give to their clients. I framed mine and have it on the wall of the piggy room. I am never sure if it a comfort or not as it always makes me cry when I read it ( again and again ) and, of course, I was in tears again when I listened to the music and watched the version on your link.

I immediately added it to my favourites too.

All of us who care for pets know the heartbreak that will surely come but does it stop us offering homes to more precious little creatures? Of course not. They all need a loving home.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.