[Gpdd] your kind condolences for Manny the Boar

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Tue Jun 9 02:46:59 EDT 2009

Dear Igor,  So here I am, hat in hand,  do ya tink i could borrow yur convertible for mi 1st date with Jodie the Jolly.  I taut it was Fugly's cause he borroed it an took ma bud Manny Da Boar to the foot of da bridge. But he says its yers, an I feel funny asking if I ken borry sumpin when I havnt met you yet, but whee whill zoon on da pirate adventure. I will take good care of it and return it da next da all shined up.  Would it be ok. we could do when is best fer you  Ok pleez!
you friend soon  Shipwreck Sam, formerly know as Li'l Pig