[Gpdd] SILLY: Samantha issues a challenge

jaaladog jaaladog at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 9 13:54:57 EDT 2009

Hello to all of Mommy's friends, handsome bores and  lovely sows (except for
that hussy pig sow--and you know who you are),

It has come to  my attention that my cough, cough *boyfriend* has recently
been using my unavoidable absence to make eyes at another pig.  So, I am
hereby  throwing down the gauntlet!  (Looking all around herself, turning in
circles)  OK, so I can't find my gauntlet... I am throwing down the romaine
lettuce leaf!  I am challenging that snippy little so and so sow (stops to
realize that is kind of funny sounding) to a mud fight.    (Thinks about
this and realizes she hates dirty feet and doesn't want to mess up her
hair.)  Wait a minute, I changed my mind... I challenge you to an applesauce
fight.

The thing about an applesauce fight is that after the victor; me, of course;
arises, covered in applesauce, from the ring, all the other bores who are
there to cheer, yell insults, spit and scratch themselves can come up to the
ring and lick the winner to cleanliness again.  (She thinks to herself how
delicious it will be to look down at Mary as her (Samantha's) ears are being
licked clean by Fugly.)

So, if the wench cares to meet the challenge, we shall set a date.  If not,
I declare myself the winner by default and therefor, claim the right, to
Fugly's sole attentions from now on.  The losing sow; Mary, of course; shall
never again look, sniff, squeak to or even think of Fugly in any way, shape
or form.

This challenge is hereby set forth upon the 9th day of June during the year
of our Lord 2009.

Signed,

Samantha; Owner of Lynn and boss to Tabitha