[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Artie's lump

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Jun 9 23:56:11 EDT 2009

Carole i'm also wondering if it's more deep seated?  I know they say
abscesses can start inside and it's not till they pop thru the outer
skin that we notice them :o(
We send heaps and heaps of healing wheeeeeeeeeks and lots of mini kisses
for him xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx some for BG too
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
HUGS for you too love we all understand what you're going thru.
And once again thankyou so much for your quick emails on advice i've
passed on to Boris' mum xx

Love
Glynis, Velvet and Onyx (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx