[Gpdd] Misc: sexing new piggies

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 10 09:49:50 EDT 2009

When Macie had her 2 babies, I sexed them to be boys but
to make sure, I took them to my vet.  They did not charge me
since it wasn't a visit.  I wanted to be sure!  So, because they
were so young, not only did my vet look at them, but she passed
them onto another vet and vet tech.  It was confirmed.  Best to
be safe than sorry!
Yes, they can easily reproduce at a VERY young age.  My Macie
was estimated to be 3 WEEKS old when she conceived!  Her
rescuer believes it was her father who impregnated her since the
boys look exactly like him.
Congrats on the babies!
Joanne

Pets come into our lives to teach us about love.
They depart to teach us about loss.
A new pet never replaces an old one; it merely
expands the heart.
If you have loved many pets, your heart is very big.