[Gpdd] [Silly]<need to borrow the convertible>

Janneke guinygirl at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 14:12:20 EDT 2009

Hi Shipwreck Sam,

Sorry I am getting back to you so late. Ofcourse you can borrow the
convertible! This pig is all for luurrvve..
ahh.. young love, I still remember me and my beautiful mavis on our virtual
trips *sigh*.

It looks like you dont need any tips from me. The bouquet sounds wonderful.
Be sure to add some dandelions; the ladies love that. Also, practise your
rumblestrut skills; shake those hips and purrrr like a cat being stroked by
a massage therapist (maybe look up http://www.jtwebguy.com/beethoven/ for a
bit of practice. Mavis never could resist me when i sang this song for her,
even when i was really really naughty)

Ow, dont polish the car while being on a date with the lovely Jodie. The
ladies get very iffy if they think you value your car more than them. Dont
worry about getting it dirty; that's what slaves are for *evil grin*.

Lots of luck and i'll see you soon!
Agent Igor