[Gpdd] [Silly]<need to borrow the convertible>

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Wed Jun 10 14:48:43 EDT 2009

Oh! Igor,  Agent Igor I mean,   tank you, tnk yu, tanks a lot   yes, yess, see you sooon,  Ok! ruuuumblstrut, I will learn, Dandelions I will bring, Oh! tank you , Jodie da jolly  iz zo wunderful and funny, and pretty little ears, ! will introduce you to her if whee meet on da pirate adventure.  Dis really means allot an tell your slave tank yu fr cleaning da 'vertible, I wont leave any beans in it though, my slave iz teaching me manners but I got told today good (or iz it bad) cause der were 3 beans in my food dish, den I wuz wheeking cuz I didn't want to eat da pellets. Oh! piggness is hard to learn but I will be very good grown up pig. Tank you more your Agentness!!
Shipwreck Sam  da luckiest pig!!