[Gpdd] [SILLY]<Agent F reporting for duty>

Janneke guinygirl at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 14:22:02 EDT 2009

Hey Agent F,

What are you guys doing? Telling samantha she cannot have her applesuace
fight.
Wooohooo.. i would have loved to see that!
Humpf.. I would have even payed to see that! I would have loved to lick
samantha clean (although.. i think i would have stayed away from those
gorgeous teefies..)
You are so lucky, two pretty girls fighting over you!

About the virtual event, do you think the others would mind if I show up in
my tuxido (agent I..;-) ) instead of my pirate gear?
I am not very good at the pirate talk and feel way more comfortable playing
with gadgets and being charming and stuff (and to be perfectly honest, after
hijacking the 18th century cargo ship The Amsterdam (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amsterdam_(VOC_ship)) the dutch policemen are
keeping an extra eye on me and going out in a pirate getup might draw too
much attention).

I'm bringing my pink cadillac for shipwreck sam. After he's done with it, we
can gear it up with new gadgets (woohoo!!) that is, if samantha will let you
;-).

Your buddy
Agent Igor