[Gpdd] SILLY: A note from Tabitha

jaaladog jaaladog at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 11 19:28:01 EDT 2009

        Hello everybody,

I am only here because Samantha is grounded from using the computer for 2
days and I wanted to rub her nose in it while I sit here and surf the web
and talk to all of my piggy friends.  Giggle.

We heard about the pirate adventure, but Mommy says she is not quite ready
for us to go off anywhere just yet.  She says she still needs for us to stay
home and let her cuddle us 'cause it makes her feel better.  We kind of like
it too, but don't tell her, she'll forget her place if you do.

After Samantha apologized for being so mean and hateful to Fugly and Mary,
she came back over to the cage and found me hiding in the hay.  she made
this "Yee-haw!" sound and grabbed me around the neck and tossed me onto my
back in the bedding.  Then, she put her back foot on my chest and held up
her front two feet and was singing the theme from "Rocky".  Crazy sow!  She
kept chasing me 'round and 'round the cage and calling me a scaredy pig
until Mommy heard the ruckus and came in to see what was going on.  Now,
Sammy has been sent to her pigloo and Mommy had to pick all the straw and
bedding and poos out of my fur.  Sheesh!  I don't think Mommy is going to
let Samantha watch the wrestling show any more.

Well, I have to go for now.  I hear Mommy heading out the back door again
and I know what that means.... fresh parsley!  Y-u-u-u-u-u-m!!

Hugs and whisker kisses,
a very bedraggled Tabitha