[Gpdd] Bridge: Diamond

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Thu Jun 11 23:38:48 EDT 2009

Dear Penny,

     We were sorry to hear of Diamond's passing. My little pirates even
know about Chester and Diamond. (Capt'n Jack had heard the story from Charlie.)
It's a sad occasion when any of our piggies leave us, but she was such a
sweetheart and Chester was totally smitten with her.

     So many little ones have been leaving for the Bridge lately and no
matter how many piggies you have or have had, it never gets any easier to lose
one.

     I'm sure the RV was waiting to pick up Diamond Piggyfriend, with
Chester's paw reaching out for   hers.

     Our condolences not only for Diamond but for the other piggyfriends
you've lost,
Alge and the Jolly Pirate Crew
email address: "Da Piggy Pirates at aol.com"