[Gpdd] Announcement: Will be absent for a few days

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Fri Jun 12 00:57:37 EDT 2009

Hi All,

     It's 12:43 AM and I just finished a 7 hr. IV infusion, a portent, I
suspect, of the next few days. (Mon. or Tuesday) Keep the virtual adventure
plans happening - and I'm so glad that Samantha and Merri seem to have things
worked out. Capt. Jack is acting like he played no part in this. It didn't
occur to him that the sows would fight -- he assumed that Samantha had gone
on with her life without Fugly and that Fugly should do the same. He
apologizes to all. He figured that Fugly would be the Target, if indeed there was
conflct, and that he (capt'n Jack) would simply conceal Fugly somewhere until
things settled down. Heaven forbid that he would ask a sow if she wanted to
cross blades with him as he would have had it been a male combatant. I heard
him say to Barnacle Bill, "And what if da wench be better dan me?"

Alge (speaking the piggies' backs)