[Gpdd] virtual; Travel Arrangements

M mfug at live.co.uk
Sun Jun 14 13:43:59 EDT 2009

Hey Merri, please dont cry over me I promise we will be best friends for always.

Mummy says that Samantha and Tabitha are not able to come on this trip so I wanted to make sure our travel arrangements are still ok for you.

I intend to catch the Pigair flight to New York on Saturday morning, I will collect you and any of your family who dont have travel partners, we will then fly to Oz to collect Velvet and Onyx who have made you a special present from me, and who have made me 2 wooden legs. We will then fly to the Carribean and join the pirate piggy adventure.

When the adventure is over if its ok with you we will stop in to see Samantha and Tabitha on the way home and share some of our loot so they dont miss out completely.

I am very much looking forward to sharing lots of adventures with my best girl friend (Igor is still my best boy friend of course)

Fugly the Fearless (now I know my butt is not going to get kicked)